cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From victor <vic...@ihnetworks.com>
Subject Re: KVM hypervm and HA
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 09:53:03 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for the update.  When a single vm in "hypervm1" is stopped or
down, it gets automatically started in the second vm. But when the
entire hypervm1 server  is down completely, the vm' inside it is not
getting started in the secondary "hypervm2". Is the feature is version
specific.

Regards
Victor