cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: ACS 4.9.2 Management Server and Galera Cluster in CentOS 7
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:32:36 GMT
Be careful with your load-balancing Ivan - Since CloudStack relies on MySQL’s GET_LOCK and
RELEASE LOCK, multi-master isn't supported.

http://www.shapeblue.com/how-to-deploy-high-availability-cloudstack-with-mariadb-galera-cluster/

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Kudryavtsev [mailto:kudryavtsev_ia@bw-sw.com]
Sent: 18 July 2017 16:08
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: ACS 4.9.2 Management Server and Galera Cluster in CentOS 7

Hello, community.

A person asked me whether i have experience of deploying ACS 4.9 with Galera HA cluster and
after I answered - "I don't" I decided to try because I was unable to find relevant new article
I wrote it as well. It explains how to deploy ACS 4.9.2 to Galera in CentOS 7. I published
it under Apache License, so If someone includes it in docs it would be great, please also
don't hesitate notifying me with any bugs found and considerations. Hope it'll help to someone.

Link:
https://bitworks.software/blog/en/2017-07-18-mariadb-galera-cloudstack-ha-cluster.html

Have a good day.

--