cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack 4.9.3.0 (LTS)
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 09:49:36 GMT
Hi Sean,

Thanks for sharing.

- Rohit

________________________________
From: Sean Lair <slair@ippathways.com>
Sent: 11 July 2017 03:41:17
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] CloudStack 4.9.3.0 (LTS)

Here are three issues we ran into in 4.9.2.0.  We have been running all of these fixes for
several months without issues.  The code changes are all very easy/small, but had a big impact
for us.

I'd respectfully suggest they go into 4.9.3.0:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2041 (VR related jobs scheduled and run twice on
mgmt servers)
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2040 (Bug in monitoring of S2S VPNs - also exists
in 4.10)