cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack 4.9.3.0 (LTS)
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 10:56:24 GMT
All,

We'll accept bugfixes on 4.9 branch till end of next week, following which I'll start release
work towards 4.9.3.0 (LTS) release. Please help review outstanding PRs, share PRs that we
should consider and advise/suggest issues that need to be reverted/backported, for example
see: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2052

Thank you for your support and co-operation.

- Rohit

________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 1:26:48 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack 4.9.3.0 (LTS)

All,

I've started looking into reviewing/testing/merging of the PRs targeting 4.9+, I'll share
some plans around 4.9.3.0 soon. Meanwhile, help in reporting any major/critical bugs and PRs
we should consider reviewing/testing/merging. Thanks.

- Rohit

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ