cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject ACS 4.9.2 Management Server and Galera Cluster in CentOS 7
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:08:26 GMT
Hello, community.

A person asked me whether i have experience of deploying ACS 4.9 with
Galera HA cluster and after I answered - "I don't" I decided to try because
I was unable to find relevant new article I wrote it as well. It explains
how to deploy ACS 4.9.2 to Galera in CentOS 7. I published it under Apache
License, so If someone includes it in docs it would be great, please also
don't hesitate notifying me with any bugs found and considerations. Hope
it'll help to someone.

Link:
https://bitworks.software/blog/en/2017-07-18-mariadb-galera-cloudstack-ha-cluster.html

Have a good day.