cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject Re: Modifying a service offering in the cloudstack DB
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 01:37:38 GMT
Hi, you can actually do it thru DB, but it can lead to several
implications, like unfare resource provisioning. The better way is just
delete the offering, create the new with the same name and switch all VMs
either automatically or asking users.

Have a good day.

21 июл. 2017 г. 2:55 ДП пользователь <christian.niephaus@zv.fraunhofer.de>