cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [Deploy vm independent to ACS]
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 14:19:27 GMT
Hi Gian Paolo,

I would strongly advise against this – sooner or later you may e.g. have an HA event where
your VMs end up on the host CloudStack wasn’t aware of – which would cause you a lot of
problems.

You haven’t stated why you want to do this? It sounds like you are much better off just
running the new host as a separate host altogether rather than adding it to a CloudStack managed
cluster.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect