cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dmytro Shevchenko <dshevchenko.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu 14.04 + qemu 2.5 vs. ACS 4.8 advice needed
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:57:20 GMT
Here is the error that we caught with Libvirt 1.3.1:

2017-07-21 11:46:27,501 WARN  [kvm.resource.LibvirtComputingResource] (agentRequest-Handler-1:null)
 Plug Nic failed due to org.libvirt.LibvirtException: internal error: unable to execute QEMU
command 'device_add': Hot-plugged device without ROM bar can't have an option ROM
org.libvirt.LibvirtException: internal error: unable to execute QEMU command 'device_add':
Hot-plugged device without ROM bar can't have an option ROM
     at org.libvirt.ErrorHandler.processError(Unknown Source)
     at org.libvirt.Connect.processError(Unknown Source)