cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack with advance networking
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 17:42:54 GMT
Luis

Please layout your configuration.

number of hosts
nics per host - any bonding?
type of hypervisor
clustered storage or local storage
network layout
do you want a simplified (firewall and ACL rules arent handled by
cloudstack) or do you want cloudstack to support it?

Depending on what it is you targeting - we have many community members
who specialize in specific setups.

On 7/25/17 5:29 AM, Luis wrote:
> Thank you for your replay
> I have a zone running but the Vlan's were not communicating I don't know if they need
an special configuration or just create the VLAN, then I created a new installation with no
vlans but secondary storage is not mounted it looks like is not communicating with gateway,
I am trying to do an advance zone configuration but I am using internal IPs for public traffic,
this is for a laboratory, do you know how I should create the VLNAN's? I am using a Cisco
3560

But I am currently reading articles like this one: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Advanced+Network+Tutorial+-+Step+by+Step

>> Good luck!
>>
>> Can anyone else offer advice?

determine which NICs are connected to which VLANS for all your servers (CS, NFS, Hypervisor).
You will need to name the vSwitches in XenServer.

>> Sorry I cannot be more helpful.
>>
>> Taylor

Cisco 3560
>> My question is, how do i have to create the vlans, is there any special configuration?
Can some one give me an example?