cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Luis <lmartinez...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: CloudStack with advance networking
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2017 12:29:14 GMT
Thank you for your replay
I have a zone running but the Vlan's were not communicating I don't know if they need an special
configuration or just create the VLAN, then I created a new installation with no vlans but
secondary storage is not mounted it looks like is not communicating with gateway, I am trying
to do an advance zone configuration but I am using internal IPs for public traffic, this is
for a laboratory, do you know how I should create the VLNAN's? I am using a Cisco 3560
Public IP's: 209.229.131.0/24Internal IP's:10.0.0.0/24
but the gateway for the public traffic is not working.

      From: ilya <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com>
 To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
 Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 7:42 PM
 Subject: Re: CloudStack with advance networking

I looked over the guide - for current version - this guide is overly
complex - it was also written 4 years ago.

As of 4.3+, all of the things you need can be handled in the UI.

It should take about 10 minutes to get the zone up - assuming you have
your environment properly configured.

I will make a refreshed simplified version of this tutorial when time
allows.

I am currently reading articles like this one: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Advanced+Network+Tutorial+-+Step+by+Step

> Good luck!
>
> Can anyone else offer advice?

which NICs are connected to which VLANS for all your servers (CS, NFS, Hypervisor). You will
need to name the vSwitches in XenServer.

> Sorry I cannot be more helpful.
>
> Taylor

Can some one give me an example?