cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Apply firewall rule to multiple IPs
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:20:21 GMT
Hi Cristian,
I think the quickest way would be through cloudmonkey using ‘create firewallrule’.

(local) SBCM5> create firewallrule
cidrlist=     endport=      filter=       fordisplay=   icmpcode=     icmptype=     ipaddressid=
 protocol=     startport=    type=

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+cloudmonkey+CLI

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com