cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Taylor <tschnei...@live.com>
Subject Cloudstack 4.9 - CentOS 5.6(64-bit) no GUI (XenServer) Template not instaled
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 05:26:41 GMT
I just completed the basic installation. The system VMs are running. In the cloudstack UI will
switch back and forth. In some cases it shows a size of 20 GB and the status is Download Complete.
The Ready column shows "No". With a refresh it will show no size or status.

How can I restart the download? I have tried rebooting the system vms with no luck. I am also
not sure what to look for in the logs etc.

Thanks,

Taylor