cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vijay Sachdeva <vijay.sachd...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: Citrix Netscalar Integration with Cloudstack
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:58:32 GMT
Hey anyone who can revert me on this, please..!!

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva
Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation

A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
24x7 011-40551409 | M +918826699409
www.indiqus.com

> On 21-Jun-2017, at 6:08 PM, Vijay Sachdeva <vijay.sachdeva@indiqus.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Team,
>
> I am trying to integrate Citrix Netscaler with Cloudstack 4.9, getting following error
while adding:-

> "Failed to log in to Netscaler device at 192.168.3.159 due to Received fatal alert: handshake_failure"
>

> While adding Netscaler device it asks for Public interface and Private Interface, need
to understand what’s that in Netscaler?  Is it like adding two more virtual interfaces to
Netscalaer device?