cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Citrix Netscalar Integration with Cloudstack
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:24:19 GMT
Hi Vijay,

Not a fix but my twopence worth - we came across a similar issue recently – our finding
was the SSL handshaking between management server and Netscaler failed due to certificate
error in connection with 512bit vs 2048bit certs in use on the Netscaler side.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

From: Vijay Sachdeva <vijay.sachdeva@indiqus.com>
Date: Thursday, 22 June 2017 at 09:58
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Citrix Netscalar Integration with Cloudstack

Hey anyone who can revert me on this, please..!!

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva
Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation

PastedGraphic-1.tiff<cid:3299EC77-06AB-4959-9AC9-DA4C737FC407@sp>
A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
24x7 011-40551409 | M +918826699409
www.indiqus.com<http://www.indiqus.com>

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

On 21-Jun-2017, at 6:08 PM, Vijay Sachdeva <vijay.sachdeva@indiqus.com<mailto:vijay.sachdeva@indiqus.com>>
wrote:

Dear Team,

I am trying to integrate Citrix Netscaler with Cloudstack 4.9, getting following error while
adding:-

"Failed to log in to Netscaler device at 192.168.3.159 due to Received fatal alert: handshake_failure"

While adding Netscaler device it asks for Public interface and Private Interface, need to
understand what’s that in Netscaler?  Is it like adding two more virtual interfaces to Netscalaer
device?

Right now there is only one management IP on it, do I need to add two more interfaces?

<Screenshot 2017-06-21 18.06.20.png>