cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Ramchandani <rajesh.ramchand...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: [DKIM-AUTHFAIL]Re: Citrix Netscalar Integration with Cloudstack
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 04:31:52 GMT
Vijay - please discuss with our team @ Accelerite. We will be happy to help. I have copied
Jaydeep and Lianghwa who will work with you. We are already working with Citrix Netscler ream

Raj
________________________________
From: Vijay Sachdeva <vijay.sachdeva@indiqus.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 1:58:32 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [DKIM-AUTHFAIL]Re: Citrix Netscalar Integration with Cloudstack

Hey anyone who can revert me on this, please..!!

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva
Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation

A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
24x7 011-40551409 | M +918826699409
www.indiqus.com<http://www.indiqus.com>

On 21-Jun-2017, at 6:08 PM, Vijay Sachdeva <vijay.sachdeva@indiqus.com<mailto:vijay.sachdeva@indiqus.com>>
wrote:

Dear Team,

I am trying to integrate Citrix Netscaler with Cloudstack 4.9, getting following error while
adding:-

"Failed to log in to Netscaler device at 192.168.3.159 due to Received fatal alert: handshake_failure"

While adding Netscaler device it asks for Public interface and Private Interface, need to
understand what’s that in Netscaler?  Is it like adding two more virtual interfaces to Netscalaer
device?

Right now there is only one management IP on it, do I need to add two more interfaces?

<Screenshot 2017-06-21 18.06.20.png>

Vijay Sachdeva
Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation

<PastedGraphic-1.tiff>