cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Peterson <jpeter...@acentek.net>
Subject RE: Recreating SystemVM's
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 21:31:06 GMT
Ok so I pulled this from Sunday morning.

https://pastebin.com/nCETw1sC

errorInfo: [HOST_CANNOT_ATTACH_NETWORK, OpaqueRef:65d0c844-bd70-81e9-4518-8809e1dc0ee7, OpaqueRef:0093ac3f-9f3a-37e1-9cdb-581398d27ba2]

XenServer error.

Now this still gets me because all of the other VM's launched just fine.

Going into XenCenter I see an error at the bottom This PIF is a bond slave and cannot be plugged.

???

If I go to networking on the hosts I see the storage vlans and bonds are all there.

I see my GUEST-PUB bond is there and LACP is setup correct.

Any suggestions ?

Jeremy