cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Peterson <jpeter...@acentek.net>
Subject RE: Recreating SystemVM's
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 14:23:08 GMT
Thank you all for those responses.

I'll comb through my management-server.log and post a pastebin if I'm scratching my head.

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajani Karuturi [mailto:rajani@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 6:53 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Recreating SystemVM's

If the zone is enabled, cloudstack should recreate them automatically.

~ Rajani

http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On June 6, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Erik Weber (terbolous@gmail.com)
wrote:

CloudStack should recreate automatically, check the mgmt server logs for hints of why it doesn't
happen.

--
Erik

tir. 6. jun. 2017 kl. 04.29 skrev Jeremy Peterson