cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kurt K <k...@ihnetworks.com>
Subject Cloudstack High Availability(HA) Testing
Date Sat, 13 May 2017 07:38:41 GMT
Hi There,

We are in the middle of some confusion regarding Cloustack High
Availability(HA) testing. In our deployment, we have used 2 hypervisor
kvm servers. We have created a VM with HA compute offering in
hypervisor2 server and then we have enabled maintenance mode on
hypervisor2. After that the VM's are online from hypervisor1 server. But
when we bring down the hypervisor2 server forcefully, the Vm's are not
online from hypervisor1 server. We need help/suggestions on this.

We are using below stack versions on all of our servers.

====
Cloudstack - 4.6.0
CentOS - 7.3
====

Also both hypervisors are in same cluster.

Please shed some lights to us.

-Kurt