cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Normal user access Cloudstack
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 08:54:01 GMT
Hi,

Create a separate user account for that client and give them access to their VMs. Move any
existing VMs to that new user-account using the assignVirtualMachine API.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <zainal@nocser.net>
Sent: 10 May 2017 06:56:06
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Normal user access Cloudstack

Hi,

We have client A. This client have a instance in cloudstack. So we want
to create id from them. Then they can access their instance only. They
can reset, shutdown, stop, re-install OS in instance. Is it possible to
assign that to user? If does, please show me how.

Thanks.

--

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com