cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In Router /Var log continuously fulled
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 09:09:42 GMT
Pretty sure this has been fixed, is it /var/log/conntrackd-stats.log
that is taking up space?
If so it was fixed in this commit:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/6b7f91d770792bd0b94b0f85e342211ccf617ed7

There are other logrotate related commits you might want to check as
well: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/search?p=1&q=logrotate&type=Commits&utf8=%E2%9C%93

To fix you could make a new systemvm.iso with the fix applied, or
better yet - upgrade ;-)

--
Erik