cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Beims Bräscher <gabrasc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Awesome CloudStack
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 18:50:26 GMT
Hi Rene,

That is a great idea!

Is the content related to any project that is linked somehow with Apache
CloudStack? For instance, what about plugins that are not in the Apache
CloudStack codebase?

I work in the development of the Autonomiccs plugin; a plugin that
autonomously manages environments orchestrated by Apache CloudStack (more
details at [1]). Do you believe that it would be interesting adding plugins
such as Autonomiccs to your project?

Best Regards,
Gabriel.

[1] autonomiccs.com.br