cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sebastian Gomez <tioc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Choosing Between Alternate Primary Storages
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 19:39:40 GMT
If I have understood correctly:

Tag each primary storage (p.e. SSD and NLSAS), then create a different
service offering for each storage tag (when you create a Service offering -
cpu, mem, etc.- you can set the related storage tag, use SSD for one and
NLSAS for the other).
When you create the MV, the service offering will determine the storage
tier using the storage tag.

Regards.

Atentamente,
Sebastián Gómez