cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reset ssh keys not working with cloud-init.
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 21:19:00 GMT
Cloud-init does not support this functionality..... :(

I have spoken with some people from their community; basically, the same
script that sets up host SSH keys is also the one that sets up user SSH
keys. That is why this script is configured to run only once per instance.
Also, even if we split this script into two, we have the problem of
metadata cache that they do (for some reason they do not want to rely on
the metadata provider). So, even if we ran the script twice, it would only
apply the same key over and over again.

What about a hacking during this ApacheCon to fix this !?

--
Rafael Weingärtner