cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Reset ssh keys not working with cloud-init.
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 21:48:44 GMT
Hi folks,
I am using the Ubuntu template available at http://dl.openvm.eu/cloudstack/,

I create an ssh key using ACS API, and then when I instantiated the VM, I
configured ACS to use the previously created VM. Everything worked.
However, when I created another key and used the API method
“resetSSHKeyForVirtualMachine”, the key was not changed in the VM. Has
someone used this feature before with cloud-init? So, I can get some
information to check if I should start debugging ACS side or cloud-init
side first.

--
Rafael Weingärtner