cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From John McDonnell <mcdonnell.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Simulator - Can we test Usage APIs
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:49:17 GMT
Hi Koushik,

Thanks you're quick response.

Is there a way to check if is this working/restart it?

I see this in the UI:

​

And when I log into the docker container I and attempt to restart the usage
server (based on these docs:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/latest/usage.html)
. I get:

root@31b33a3c63dd:~# service cloudstack-usage restart