cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Muhammad Adeel Zahid <16030...@lums.edu.pk>
Subject Re: Trouble Adding Ubuntu-KVM hosts on Cloudstack
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 16:33:42 GMT
I am on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

________________________________
From: Rene Moser <mail@renemoser.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 9:19:17 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trouble Adding Ubuntu-KVM hosts on Cloudstack

Hi Adeel

On 04/18/2017 06:14 PM, Muhammad Adeel Zahid wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>

> Few weeks ago, I installed cloudsack management on one machine and KVM on other machine.
Both were using CentOS 6. All is working fine with these two machines. Now, I installed ubuntu
and KVM on third machine and wanted to add it to the cluster but I never seem to be able to
do it. I always get "failed adding host" message.

> I followed http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.9/hypervisor/kvm.htmlfor
KVM installation on ubuntu. The only difference is that, I don't have eth0 interface. The
only ethernet interface showing in my machine is enso1. So I replaced every occurance of eth0
with enso1? I don't know if that might be creating problem?

Which Ubuntu version did you take?

Regards
René