cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vijay Sachdeva <vijay.sachd...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: Remote VPN not working on 4.7.1
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2017 10:21:23 GMT
Dear Sean,

Could you please let me know where I need to put this code in the management server? Want
to know the path and how would every time when a VR is created and Remote VPN is enabled the
code would execute.

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva
Consultant - Cloud & Virtualisation

A-98, LGF, C.R.Park, New Delhi - 110019
24x7 011-40551409 | M +918826699409
www.indiqus.com

> On 12-Apr-2017, at 7:03 PM, Sean Lair <slair@ippathways.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, I remember that issue.  It was fixed by this pull request: <>
>
> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1423 <https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1423>
>
> This is a related bug that hasn’t been committed yet:
>
> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1966 <https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1966>

shows stopped. Once you manually start the Ipsec service in VR, remote VPN gets connected.
But there is also one thing when you disable VPN from UI and again re-enable it, remote VPN
stops working.