cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "David Amorín" <david.amo...@adderglobal.com>
Subject OS Type: Windows Server 2016 - CS 4.9.2
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:14:12 GMT
Hi all,
In our test environment based on CS 4.9.2 and XS 7.0, we are deploying VMs with Windows Server
2016 as guest installation, using OS Type: "Other (64-bit)" and so far everything is working
fine. We understand that using this option we are deploying full virtualized (HVM)

Do you know if there is any issue (error, performance, etc.) for using "Other (64-bit))=HVM
for Windows Server 2016 VMs?

Do you know when will be available Windows Server 2016 as OS Type?

Thanks

David