cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: OVS Plugin
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 15:57:53 GMT
Hi Imran,

OVS is the same as GRE tunnelling, which you will have as an isolation method for guest networking
– see http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/networking/ovs-plugin.html.

Please let us know how you get on – especially how your hypervisor nodes cope with CPU load
once the GRE tunnels start growing in numbers (historically this has not scaled well).

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue