cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: KVM + CLVM and Snapshots
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 10:13:14 GMT
Hi Florian,

I’ve spent quite a bit of time getting CLVM to work with KVM (in this case on CentOS6+7)
– and my experience is it’s not fit for purpose, suffering a lot of stability issues.
I do know there are others in the community who may have got this to work in the past, so
interested to hear other people’s experiences.

Wrt ScaleIO – not played with so can’t comment.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue