cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jānis Andersons | Files.fm / Failiem.lv <anders...@files.fm>
Subject Re: two factor authentication
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 13:06:16 GMT
Well its the only one that I could find in google. I wrote them an
email, but haven't received any response .
And it was compiled against libraries from CloudStack 3.0.2

And there is no information about two factor authentication except WikID
plugin.

I looked around cloudstack code and found ../cloud.core.callbacks.js and
as I understand I have to set global variable g_loginResponse to the
JSON response.
And then ../CloudStack.js    will check the session, to bypass login screen.
Will try this, but I doubt that I will get it to work.

JA