cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Imran Ahmed" <im...@eaxiom.net>
Subject Removing Additional Secondary Storage
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:47:52 GMT
Hi team,

We have two secondary storages on our in-production cloudstack.  Also, it's
not new secondary storage.  We currently have two, and want to remove the
second (so we only have the first).  We have rsync'd all data from the 2nd
secondary storage to the 1st, and just verified that nothing new has been
placed on the 2nd:

root@XXXX:~# rsync -av /mnt/secondary2/ /mnt/secondary1/
sending incremental file list

sent 2,946 bytes  received 40 bytes  5,972.00 bytes/sec
total size is 119,738,306,443  speedup is 40,099,901.69

What would be the best option to delete secondary storage2 ?   We are
planning to do this by updating the references in the database.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Imran