cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rubens Malheiro <rubens.malhe...@gmail.com>
Subject QOS STORAGE NFS XENSERVER
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 01:49:51 GMT
Hello everyone. I'm using Google Translate.
I'm sorry.
But I'd like some help with traffic control for the storages.
I have now a zone configured with XENSERVER and using as a storage FREENAS
only I have a problem of disk transfer rate since one can consume all the
traffic of another vm.
Even when I enable QOS in the service offer it does not limit I already
tested with ISCSI and NFS but I do not get results if someone understands
or can help me.
And another detail in the metrics with XENSERVER does not show IOPS only on
KVM hosts.

Thank you all