cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Lucas Berri Cristofolini <lucascristofol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Adding the Host
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 20:50:13 GMT
I think the 'tutorial' Muhammad is referring to is this:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/KVM/Networking#Private_Virtual_Switch_.28Guest-Only_Network.29

In which case, as far as the specific section Rafael linked, there isn't
anything Ubuntu-specific and should work for any Linux distribution.

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 4:15 PM, Rafael Weingärtner <
rafaelweingartner@gmail.com> wrote:

> What tutorial?
>
> I only shared a figure to examplify the deploymennt I was using
>
> On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Muhammad Adeel Zahid <
> 16030053@lums.edu.pk>
> wrote:
>
> > I was going through the tutorial you shared. It is basically for Ubuntu.
> > Does it work for CentOS as well? Is there an equivalent guide for CentOS?
> >

> > ________________________________

Do
> your
> > mount