cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <oruzgarkara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Enabling back a destroyed VR
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:49:27 GMT
Hi Jeromy;
We have solved the issue, It looks like VR structure changed in 4.9.2
version, on previous versions when you destroy a vr and redeploy it, VR
populates all dhcp and userdata back, but in this release when you deploy
it, it only populates poweron vm's datas.

So because on my test all vm's was powered off it did not populate
anything. So its the general problem.

Thanks for all help and have a nice weekend

Özhan