cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nezar Madbouh <nezar.madb...@ipscape.com.au>
Subject Re: vm.network.throttling.rate changed from 200 to 1000 but VMs are still limited to 200
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:04:53 GMT
Hi Rafael,

Thank you very much for your assistance. Please see answers to your
questions below:

from 200 mega bits to 1000 mega bits?
yes megabits.

How is your underlying networking configuration?
Adanced network setup. Please let me know how much information you need
here.

Are the VMs on the same host? on different host, but same pod? On different
hosts from different pods?
Same POD, different hosts.

Your help is much appreciated,
Nezar.