cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Levitskiy <Sergey.Levits...@autodesk.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack Vmware NSX Integration
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:12:00 GMT
NSX MH is supported up to version 4.2.X for both shared an isolated networking. The plugin
only supports virtual networking, static and source NAT as well port forwarding over STT.
No other services are supported and little new development is happening with NSX plugin. Also
as per NSX 4.2 only standard vSwitch can co-exist with NSX.
Here it is some additional details on it:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/networking/nicira-plugin.html

Thanks,
Sergey