cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Prakash Sharma <sharmapraka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VM Data and root VHD missing after storage migration
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 23:11:01 GMT
I faintly remember that XS 6.2 had a bug where if the destination SR is
full, volume migration used to fail and that used to keep volume in very
vulnerable situation, where garbage collector will kick in and remove those
volumes.

You can go through SM.log in xenserver and verify what might have happened.