cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject RE: 1 Pod Host Offline, All VMs Shut Down
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 23:46:24 GMT
Which switch is root bridge for spanning tree?

Simon Weller/615-312-6068

-----Original Message-----
From: Asai [asai@globalchangemusic.org]
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org [users@cloudstack.apache.org]
Subject: Re: 1 Pod Host Offline, All VMs Shut Down

Yes, the cable was a fiber cable connecting two switches, one which
connects host 1 and PS 1 (NFS share running on host 1), and the other
switch connects host 2 and PS 2 (NFS share running on host 2).

On 2017-03-17 4:04 PM, Simon Weller wrote:
> So was this cable connecting a couple of switches together? I'm confused when you say
a single cable was connecting 4 devices, unless there is a switch or multiple switches involved.
Is the primary storage NFS?