cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack and KVM installation with IP addresses allocated by DHCP
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:41:26 GMT
Hi Muhammed,

This may be possible if your DNS infrastructure is rock solid and is guaranteed to work from
all CloudStack networks (you would possibly also have to set your TTL on your DNS entries
low)  – but all in all I would recommend you utilize static IP addresses, alternatively
in combination with DHCP reservations to ensure you don’t have IP conflicts in your infrastructure.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue