cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Peterson <jpeter...@acentek.net>
Subject RE: Is it possible... To set Dynamically Scalable after VM was created
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:14:42 GMT
Ok so I utilized cloudmonkey and ran the command matching my ID and changing isdynamicallyscalable
to true.  From there I was able to scale up the VM.

Thanks for the info Rafael Weingärtner.

Are you speaking at CCC in Miami in May?

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Weingärtner [mailto:rafaelweingartner@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 12:06 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is it possible... To set Dynamically Scalable after VM was created

I would not recommend you to change things on DB direct (unless you are very very well familiar
with ACS code and database).
This may seem a silly questions, but, have you tried to change the value using the API ( https://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.9/apis/updateVirtualMachine.html)?
It should work, unless it has a bug or some requirement that your environment or VM does not
have.

--
Rafael Weingärtner