cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack and KVM installation with IP addresses allocated by DHCP
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:56:34 GMT
Hi Adeel,

You can follow the official installation documentation where you’ll find all required info
for configuring and installing management and KVM host.

Please see: http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.9/

Regards,
Boris Stoyanov

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

On Mar 22, 2017, at 1:26 PM, Muhammad Adeel Zahid <16030053@lums.edu.pk<mailto:16030053@lums.edu.pk>>
wrote:

Hello guys,

I have two systems and both of them are connected to a network that allocates IP addresses
using DHCP. I want to install cloudstack management server on the one system and KVM (hypervisor)
on the other system.

Can I do this? What steps would differ from normal (with static IPs)  ACS and KVM installation?

Regards

Adeel