cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Anaparti <suresh.anapa...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: Console Proxy Error
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:58:23 GMT
Hi Merlin,

It seems Agent is not running in CPVM. Can you please post the log /var/log/cloud/cloud.log
in CPVM. Also, reboot CPVM and observe the boot logs. If you find any errors, please post
them.
If agent is running in CPVM, check its connectivity to MS at port 8250.

Regards,
Suresh

On 13/02/17, 10:29 AM, "merlin@students.iitmandi.ac.in" <merlin@students.iitmandi.ac.in>