cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vladimir Melnik <v.mel...@uplink.ua>
Subject Re: Enabling IPv6 in ACS-4.8
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:10:26 GMT

Does anyone use IPv6 in ACS at the moment? Is it working fine?

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 11:28:06AM +0000, Dag Sonstebo wrote:
> Hi Vladimir,
>
> As you point out there doesn't’ seem to be a IPv6 specific system VM template. I believe
the guys at PCExtreme may have been working on this, I’ve cheekily cc’ed them in and hopefully
they can give you an update.

> Regards,
> Dag Sonstebo
> Cloud Architect
> ShapeBlue
>
> On 14/02/2017, 16:15, "Vladimir Melnik" <v.melnik@uplink.ua> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     According to the documentation (http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/networking/ipv6.html),
it's required to upgrade the SystemVM template to enable IPv6 support on virtual routers.
Where can I found the image? There's a reference to http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/
in the manual, but http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/4.6/systemvm64template-4.6.0-kvm.qcow2.bz2
seems to be the same image that I've installed when I set up, so - do I really need to upgrade
it?

--
V.Melnik