cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Local LVM on KVM hosts
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 12:05:38 GMT
Hello,

LVM is not a supported primary storage for Cloudstack. CLVM is, however that's not the same
thing - and it's not really "local".
I'd advise against using it, CLVM is not really a first class citizen in Cloudstack.

If you can use local storage with qcow2, that'd be ideal. Easy to deploy, template, snapshot
etc etc.

HTH

Nux!
www.nux.ro