cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <oruzgarkara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Freebsd
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 06:51:21 GMT
Hi;
blkid is a native linux command and comes with e2fsprogs package so there
is no default blkid command for freebsd maybe there is problem for
freebsd's cloud-init port, because it tries to check, manage disks with
native linux commands, it should use freebsd's native disk commands instead
of Linux ones.

So are there any CloudStack users who are using FreeBSD + Cloudinit over
CloudStack?

Thanks
Özhan