cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Freebsd
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 12:23:02 GMT
As I said it is not an Apache CloudStack’s problem.
You can either change the python scripts of cloud-init to use the
files/programs you will have on Freebsd or you can use a
Freebsd-cloud-init: https://pellaeon.github.io/bsd-cloudinit/

BTW: what do you want to do with cloud-init? Only change hostname and set
root(user) password?

If you want password management, I think it would be easier to adapt this
script here:
http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.2/bindir/cloud-set-guest-password.in
And for hostnames, you can also adapt the script found here:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.8/templates/_create_linux.html

--
Rafael Weingärtner