cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Makrand <makrandsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Static Nat how to
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2017 16:44:17 GMT
Hi Felipe,

Have a look at below screenshot which will help you to navigate to firewall
menu for static NAT:-

https://snag.gy/u2goXN.jpg

1) Once you acquire a new public IP (static NAT) you need to hook it to VM
behind that network.

2) If you think you've set everything right (as like above) and if things
still aren't working, then run tcpdump on VR interface (eth2 mostly) where
your public IP is hooked. See you're getting any packets at all on that
public IP from your  source IP for desired ports. If not, then you need to
configure ports properly at physical firewall for public IP.

--
Makrand