cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Caviglione <c.alessan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Host allocation
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 12:05:43 GMT
Yes but here I configure the cluster, not the host...
It should be a "memory.allocated.capacity.disablethreshold" setting for
every single host.... because
cluster.memory.allocated.capacity.disablethreshold
will disable the cluster allocation at 90% of the entire cluster, but I
could have some hosts filled (100%) and one at half (50%)...

Am I right?