cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <chirade...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Public IaaS advanced zone
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 17:10:25 GMT
So awesome to have such a range of options. I just have a toy workload ( experiments)- I was
going to roll my own ACS but I may need public IP.

BTW it is pretty hard to find this range of options with just Google search.

But maybe my Google-Fu << Cloud-Fu

> On Jan 26, 2017, at 7:32 AM, Sunando Bhattacharya <sunando@indiqus.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Chiradip,
>
> If India suits you, you can use Airtel’s cloud deployed by us.
>
> https://mycloud.nxtradata.com/site/index.html#/register
>
> It has both Basic N/w and VPC options and is running on CP 4.5+XS 6.5.
>
> Lemme know if this suits and i can give you a trial coupon.
> Regards,
>
> Sunando Bhattacharya
> M +91 97111 52299
> http://www.indiqus.com/
>
> <blogger.png>  <linkedin.png>  <twitter.png>  <google-plus.png>
 <facebook.png>

> This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although
IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both
are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.